75mm Throttle Body for 1996-2004 Ford Mustang GT (4.6L 2V)
Not all throttle bodies are created equally! The Dragon Performance Parts 75mm throttle body is simply the best throttle body on the market, period. Why? Attention to detail. From the radiused inlet to the slotted throttle shaft that sandwiches the throttle plate, Dragon Performance set out to design the bestengineered throttle body possible. Sure, conventional “slab” throttle shafts are cheaper to manufacture, but they are prone to flexing...especially in boosted applications. Dual ball bearings positively retain the throttle shaft so the plate doesn't “ride” on the housing, which often results in rough operation—and possibly a stuck throttle! When selecting a throttle body, don't settle for anything less than a Dragon throttle body. Doesn't your project deserve it?
- Smooth radius inlet for reduced air turbulence
- Housing and throttle cam precision CNC machined from 6061‐T6 billet aluminum
- Clear anodized for long‐lasting good looks
- Stainless steel slotted throttle shaft results in a more rigid assembly than the more common "slab" arrangement—a must for boosted applications!
- Dual roller bearings for silky‐smooth operation
- Shaft is positively retained by the bearings—eliminates throttle shaft end play which can result in the throttle plate touching the housing and the throttle "sticking"
- Stainless steel lever arm and fasteners for strength and superior corrosion resistance—the throttle body looks better, longer!
- For best results, use with Dragon Performance Parts Inlet Adapter
P/N 501-15 (available as a TB & Adapter Kit under P/N 701-75 satin, P/N 701-75P Permastar®)